Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Rehabilitation for DUI offenders

I want to travel as a tourist to Canada but have three old convictions for DWI. Is there any chance for me?

You will be denied entry to Canada unless you apply for criminal rehabilitation on Application Form IMM 1444E, you will need an FBI Certificate and a State Police Certificate, three references and a nonrefundable fee of $180.USD. Contact our office for assistance in presenting a detailed explanation of your circumstances as under Candadian law, it is the Canadian equivulent of the offense that is relevant and not the foreign laws under which the person was convicted abroad.

No comments: