Thursday, March 27, 2008

Will an investment in a hub zone be possible?

Foreign nationals who wish to trade with or invest in the United States may lawfully enter, work, and reside in the country by means of either an E-1 “Treaty Trader” visa or an E-2 “Treaty Investor” visa.
General Requirements
Both forms of “E” visas require that the applicant, whether a foreign individual, corporation, or partnership, must be a citizen of a country with which the United States has signed a Treaty of Commerce and Navigation or a Bilateral Investment Treaty.

No comments: